We’ve been given two weeks notice. The bank has claimed the house. This sucks. The stupid home owner couldn’t pay her stupid morgage so the stupid bank has possessed the stupid house.
Steve and I spent all afternoon at the real estate agents going over paperwork and looking at other properties. We put in an application for one of them so at least we wont be without a roof over our heads. Apparently we have to be out by the 26th of March or something.
I don’t know how steve and I are going to do this over easter. It’s hard enough to secure a new property as it is. Our real estate agents have been great but the properties they have at the moment are a bit steep for our budget. If we go with someone else we run the risk of the bond not being transferred in time to secure a new place.
I just got my stitches out and slowly getting around without assistance. How the hell am I supposed to pack up and move and find a new place and transfer all my ulities and redirect all my mail and manage to stay sane and stay at least a little healthy in two weeks while steves at work? I. am. not. a. miricle. worker.
I’m contacting the lawyers working on behalf of the bank again tomorrow to see if the eviction date can be rescheduled to a later date. I’m also going to contact Fair Trading to find out my rights. This house has TOTALLY screwed us over. To be honest I can’t wait to move into a new property. Cross fingers this NEVER happens to us again.