As inspired by Rhi’s blog:
- I was addicted to Coca Cola and I couldn’t go a day without a glass, or a bottle, or just a few liters… but it’s been 18 months since I quit and I’m not looking back. Sure it’s not my only weighty issue but it’s a start.
- I love BBQs, the smell drives me crazy. Buttered bread and a sausage with tomato sauce is considered dinner as far as I’m concerned.
- I’m partial to Ritz crackers, doesn’t matter what’s on them.
- I love stir-fries and Thai food but Steve can’t make it to save himself so I really have to be in the mood to make it 😛
- I love my Devils Food Cake. Can’t beat it for any occasion.
- I have an on-going love & hate relationship with yogurt.
- I can’t bite directly into a strawberry. It hurts my teeth but I can happily chomp into an icy pole. My teeth aren’t sensitive, only with strawberries. Go figure.
- The best breakfast is toast buttered as soon as it’s out of the toaster and then scraped with Vegemite but not too much.
- I could eat my weight in Smith’s Chips. No, really, any flavour. This is me restraining myself 😛 I like to eat them on buttered bread. A chip-butty. Oh I also love Hot Chip Butty’s. Yumm.
- Chocolate. Words cannot discribe. It’s like a drug. I guess that’s not really quirky but it’s true.
- There’s nothing better after doing groceries than to make a fresh salad sandwich. I got this habit off dad. Fresh bread roll, crisp salad yummm.
- I don’t like fruit pies. Actually I don’t like cooked fruit. Fruit cakes, mince pies etc but I don’t mind a banana muffin made from scratch.
- Some days I’ll hanker for a carrot cold from the fridge cut up into sticks and just munch.
That was fun while unearthing some healthy and unhealthy habits 😛 Your turn…