Ta-Da!!! On Saturday I really enjoyed this project and it only took an hour or two to complete both of them. So simple, I’m glad I convinced myself to do it. They look like accessories you’d buy with the bouncer. Too cute. It cost just under $30 for both covers but it could be done cheaper with different fabric and polyester batting. I used a gorgeous soft organic cotton batting for a few dollars more but I think it’s worth it.
I love the colours and how they jazz up the bouncer. I’m sure it will be a very well used piece of equipment in our house. I imagine bouncing him gently at the computer while he snoozes and I’m blogging lol. Steve’s quite chuffed of what I’ve made and the amount of money we’ve saved. I just hope LM likes it as much as I do.