My iPhone needs some serious pimping otherwise it’s just a camera phone. A very expensive camera phone. I’m new to the world of Apps and I’m hoping my lovely readers can lend me a hand by showing me a few of their favourites. Whether it’s to organise your life, kill boredom, anything… I just feel silly having this great toy and not using it to it’s potential.
So far I’ve downloaded a few FREE Apps:
- iPeriod – Perfect for charting, I used to painstakingly use Calendar during my infertility and had to do it all from scratch. This will be a time saver I’m sure.
- Evernote – Great little tool to remind me of blog post ideas and what to grab at the shops.
- Wordsearch – I love these types of puzzles but I suck at crosswords.
- Bouncedown – A little blob… bounces down. Simple timewaster.
- Facebook – Of course!
- I Hear Ewe – Makes animal sounds, Aidan loves it.
These are ones I’m planning to get:
- TripView – Sydney’s Train/Bus/Ferry Timetables.
- Best Camera – Lots of filters and options in one App.
- Scrabble – For my love of words.
- Bejeweled 2 – My Mum is addicted to this and I can see why.
- Things – Apparently the ultimate organiser.
- iXpenseIt – Brilliant way to watch your expendature.
So now I need your help. Share your most used/most loved Apps so I can go and check them out. Thanks in advance 🙂