Washing My Face

**This video has music**

Featuring gifted Cellnique products.

Comments

Kel says

After watching your routine I feel tired – and puffy with bags under my eyes that hang to my knees! lol
    Face wash and some mouisturiser with sunscreen is all I use. Don't bother with make-up anymore. In Darwin it all ends up around my ankles anyway! lol
    By the way, I think your skin looks wonderful :)

Amy xxoo says

You are seriously one of the coolest, bravest women i "know " – first you pose in your swimmers and now your letting us see you de-nuding your face! You know no fear!

Anonymous says

Bloody hell! How much stuff did you put on your face.

Good on you though if you think it is working.

Michelle

Leah says

Would love to get a head wrap too.. where are they from?

Also, does anyone stock Cellnique in Australia?

xx

Danimezza says

I bought the headwrap from a beauty wholesaler. I thought it would be cute for the video but ended up using it a lot. Coles, Woolies and BigW stock them I think.

Danielle says

I love this post it's AWESOME. It might look like a lot but your going to have beautiful skin for years to come.

Anonymous says

Wow that's impressive! I just wash my face with warm water and St Ives Apricot Scrub, then I apply a Body Shop night cream. If I remember. Usually I just fall asleep on the couch, wake up and haul myself into bed and hope the steam in the shower irons out the wrinkles in my face in the morning… x Emma (downtogirth) (Ps You're gorgeous)