What’s so cool about this car that it warrants so much attention? Well, it runs on electricity and doesn’t require a drop of fuel, if that’s not cause for acclaim I don’t know what is. Steve was quite miffed that he couldn’t go and armed me with a few questions he wanted answered. My main concern was whether or not I could actually get in the thing, from the photos it looked utterly tiny… I mean it only requires one windscreen wiper!
As much as I love the concept and agree that this is the way motoring will be advancing, for my life right now it just doesn’t suit. For starters it’s too small for me, I felt a little like I was driving a Go-Kart. I also do a lot of long distance driving and plugging in the car to recharge isn’t a huge problem, it’s just a hurdle I could do without. If I was single, lived right near the city and didn’t have children I’d buy it. I really applaud Mitsubishi for taking such a giant leap forward and believe in their project.
Mitsubishi is extending the luxury by giving you a chance to win a sumptuous Gift Pack valued at $200!
· Tielka Tea – Earl Grey Royale and China Breakfast (FT, CO, AUS, PF)
· Gunbower Creek – Extra Virgin Olive Oil (O, AUS, PF)
· Heavenly Delights – Lemon Shortbread (O, AUS, PF)
· Port Willunga Fine Foods – Gourmet Snack Pack (O, AUS, PF)
· Lindsay & Edmunds – Sweet Tooth Gift Pack (FT, CO, AUS, PF)
· Sleep Sanctuary – Relaxing Bath Soak (O, AUS, PF)
· Siham Craftlink – Hemp Loufah (O, AUS, PF)
· Mokosh Organic and Fairtrade skin care – 2x bath bombs (FT, CO, AUS, PF)
· Gunbower Creek – Olieve handmade packaged soaps (O, AUS, PF)
· Pure and Green Organics – Citrus with Coffee Exfoliate (CO, V, PA, AUS, PF)
· Gunbower Creek – Body Butter (O, AUS, PF)
FT – Fair Trade
CO – Certified Organic
AUS – Australian made and/or owned
PF – Palm Oil Free
O – Organic
V – Vegan Friendly
PA – Planet Ark approved
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment answering the following question:
Would you buy an electric car?
Open to Australian residents only. Competition closes Tuesday 25th October at 5pm AEST. Be sure to include your email address in your comment. Please refer to the Terms & Conditions for more information.