Kidspot Ford Territory Top 50: Feel the Difference

VOTE HERE

Thank you!

Comments

Honey I loved that video.
    It shows the real you,I am sure everyone can see how passionate you are from this.
    Just know we will be sharing the journey with you today, tomorrow and ALWAYS……..

Man I teared up at the last bit of this very beautiful video. I’m glad I finally got to meet you in person at the Nuffnang Blogopolis last year (too shy to introduce myself, although you did take a picture of me in front of the Nuffnang banner :P). Thanks for continuing to inspire us day to day.

PS: Voted! :D

Oh Dani
    That was so beautiful! You had me smiling and tearing up with you, brining with excitement and pride for you my friend… And a tiny bit jealous that in many ways you are living my dream, but wow girl, look at you go! You inspire and challenge and encourage me more than you’ll ever know and I am so grateful to have found your blog, but more importantly, to have met you!

Sending much love your way! Good luck!

Wow, I really love this, congratulations. So polished I’m so grateful for this Kidspot Top 50 thing because I’ve discovered so many damn good Aussie bloggers. Wishing you the best of luck. xx

Zia says

I’ve been watching your blog for so long now, but don’t recall ever having commented. It’s like I’m the family you didn’t know you had living just around the corner. Or a stalker. You choose.

And boy, did I have a little cry right along with you.

If it’s connection with your audience you want, consider yourself connected. Right here.

Zia

My precious friend and cyber twin, and so happy to have followed you through this journey. I’m a bit late to the party when it comes to commenting, but you know how thrilled and proud I am of you. Love you to pieces xx

It’s funny how every little mvoement when you build a house is such an important event. I was excited when the temporary fencing went up!Jodi aka Lipgloss Mumma recently posted..[]

I truly enjoy blogging I firgue there are NO RULES, so I can write about or post pictures about anything I want. I haven’t monetized or sought sponsors or hosted giveaways. I don’t sell anything. I am just enjoying the process. If I have a readership, great. I try to make my posts as entertaining as possible.thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com[]

Trackbacks