Embrace the Winter Sun

This is a tired yet ecstatic me returning home from Blogopolis… post coming soon.

• ASOS Peppermint Swing Dress
  • 17 Sundays Take Me Away Crop Jacket – gifted
  • SWAK The Perfect Leggings - gifted
  • Payless (USA) Gold Glitter Flats
  • City Chic Bangles
  • Forever21 (USA) Sunglasses
  • Lane Bryant Neon Pink Nail Polish – gifted

The sun was still shining so we played outside soaking up the warmth of the sun.

Steve’s practicing taking my outfit photos so I pranced about the backyard for him.

I haven’t done my hair or my make up, I wanted to give my skin a break.

Aidan needed to be in the photo too… of course.

I showed off and did all my best poses…

… Aidan thought he could do it better…

… then Charlie busted in and we all lost it and fell about laughing.

We rarely get pics like this together.

Bare faced, hungover and in need of a hairbrush.

As cool as the swishy green dress is, it’s nothing without this awesome jacket.

My big, wide, weird feet in super duper cool (and cheap) gold flats.

“Charlie best friend Mumma”

“Yes you are, oh yes you are best friends, aren’t you my little snooky-wooky Charlie bear.”

Yes. That’s how I talk to my dog. I’m one of those people.

So many personal flaws I could focus on but none can take away from that moment.

None.

Comments

Soooooo adorable! Love the outfit and the shots of you and Aidan are just magical.

Don’t worry I sing to my dogs and talk absolute crap to them :P

I don’t think anyone but Steve could get those expressions from you, love shines in your eyes. love that jacket on you too.

I like oral-only videos for a cnahge of pace so enjoyed hot hunks Chase and Coleman together in this video. It was wonderful seeing Coleman go all out in working on Chase’s spectacular body; rimming his pink butt hole, and sucking his throbbing cock. Great job, guys.My suggestion to SC, however, is to follow the model of Jeffrey and Connor’s oral-only video of Dec. 5, 2011 (imo, one of the best) for future oral-only scenes: Jeffrey begins clothed as he begins to work on Connor’s body but ends up naked and with a hard-on as he sucks on Connor’s cock; then, after receiving a facial from Connor, Jeffrey jerks off and cums as Connor hugs him from behind. This script still fits the scenario of a straight guy being introduced to guy sex but makes for a far hotter fantasy. Seeing Coleman naked and with a hard-on as he sucks and rims Chase, seeing him receive a facial, and then finally seeing him jerk off and cum may satisfy both guys like me who like oral-only scenes and guys who think oral-only scenes in it current version is a waste of time.

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I’m trinyg to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I’m not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

That last photo is amazing, seriously, just such a pure gorgeous photo. How is it you still look so amazing ‘Bare faced, hungover and in need of a hairbrush’? I love that jacket, it looks so great on you!

It is a great thing to see such students of hesihgt calibre receive this prestigious honour. Congos and Kudos to them. Hope they may contribute to humanity at large and have awesome careers ahead.