I always knew that for this week’s theme “Blue” I would wear this skirt. I have so many blue items but this one is always my standout piece. It’s super comfy with stretchy fabric and a great length for me going all the way from my waist to my knee. I usually layer it with a singlet, cardigan and flats for a casual “Mumma” look or I can dress it up with a nice blouse and heels.
- Spidermesh Cardi – TS14+ gifted
- Floral Dress cut into a Top – Lily & Lou (BigW) circa 2010
- Blue Pencil Skirt – Virtu gifted
- Oversized Pearl Necklace – Diva circa 2008
- Oversized Pearl Ring – Wild Bling gifted
- White Heels – Payless US
- White Glomesh Purse – Vintage gifted from my gorgeous sister
I like an outfit that hugs and skims my curves, anything baggier just makes me look and feel heavier. I have a muffin top, saddle bags, chunky thighs and a round jiggly belly that droops. I’m working on changing those things but for right now, today, this is what I’ve got to work with. None of those things will stop me from wearing things I feel good in. None of those things leave me feeling less than confident or deserving.