Aussie Curves – Shorts

Aussie Curves Danimezza plus size fashion outfit SHORTS-4

aussieoutfit-08

Aussie Curves Danimezza plus size fashion outfit SHORTS-1

As you might be able to guess, I’m at the beach for the holidays to celebrate Christmas with my family. I seriously considered skipping this week’s challenge. We had a long drive, I still couldn’t find any shorts that I really liked and to be honest I wanted to play hooky and you know, not do my homework. At the last moment I had a change of heart, I went to Kmart and grabbed the first pair of shorts I could find that fit and what’s done is done. No make up, no fancy hair, not even a properly styled outfit to be honest. Just me, wearing shorts, chilling out.

Aussie Curves Danimezza plus size fashion outfit SHORTS-2

• Sunglasses – Forever 21
  • Floral Top – Millers
  • Shorts – Kmart
  • Thongs – Havaianas
  • Bag – Forever 21

Aussie Curves Danimezza plus size fashion outfit SHORTS-3

Sometimes you have to take stock and remember that fashion should be carefree, fun and full of fancy. Somedays you don’t even have to care, you just wake up and throw on comfortable clothes. 90% of the time this is how you’ll see me walking to the post office or the local grocer. I live in my capri pants from Virtu, they’re the only brand that really seem to fit my arse properly but today wasn’t a post about capri pants, it’s about shorts. Sure these aren’t the greatest fit but for under $10 I didn’t care. Sometimes you have to remember the bigger picture… there is more to life than cute outfits.

Aussie Curves Danimezza plus size fashion outfit SHORTS-6

Happy Holidays xoxo

aussieoutfit-08

disclaimer_aussiecurves1

Comments

I guess I meant I didn’t play dress ups like I usually love to do. I love the opportunity AC gives me to get extra fancy for no reason other than to revel in it and take pics lol.

Loving the casual vibe, and with that price, you can’t go wrong! Sometimes a girl just needs a comfy, practical outfit – and I would argue you have managed to make it cute too, so well done!!

I’ve been thinking about what you said at dinner at Grill’d. I’ve had so much fun dressing up and really pushing my own limits that I’ve forgotten to share the casual and everyday… it’s my mission in 2013.

The tee is amaze, I’m actually wearing it again right now. How’s this for a surprise, the first digital floral mirror print fashion item I own… is from Millers! lol the world is going bonkers x

Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too fantastic.
    I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what
    you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
    I can’t wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a terrific site.

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
    Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate!
    He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

A cat gym is a piece of cat furniture that is similar to
    a cat tree, only is has more for a cat to play with.

The truth is different – this process is not as simple and painless as depicted by some,
    and the claws are not the only parts of the cat’s
    body that are removed. Shipping rates are based on weight,
    and shipping costs for a piece of cat furniture made with cardboard posts
    will be considerably less than a comparable model with wooden posts.

my webpage … mn foreclosure