It’s not everything, just the bits I blogged about. My goal this year is to write smaller in more ways than one. I spent my entire New Years Eve reflecting on where I’ve been, how I’ve written, changes I’ve made and how I felt throughout the year. There is so much more I could have shared but I was afraid… this year I want to be more open, I promise to try.
- I turned my goals into magnets and I stuck to them.
- Pinterest changed my ideas of storage and too this day it’s been awesome.
- I wore flowers in my hair before it was cool.
- Taking awesome outfit photos with instagram can be tricky but I showed you how.
- I confessed that I was totally up my own ass.
- Aidan got a big bed and a room makeover.
- Aidan got a kick out of swimming lessons.
- The ultra talented Rachel Devine took our gorgeous photos of Aidan.
- My photo was published in Vogue Italia.
- Showed you the inside of my studio.
- I talked about “fixing” your face with apps.
- I was thankfully grounded because of you!
- The announcement was made that I would be a VIP at FFFWeek.
- There was something beautifully moving about going for a swim.
- I bought a Blythe Doll and I named her Ellie.
- We hung out with my grandparents.
- I played dress ups with Damn You Alexis.
- Four women, different ages, different sizes, all in gym gear.
- I was photographed and featured in the winter 2012 TS14+ catalogue.
- Steve bought Aidan a fish tank… Bruce #2 is still going strong.
- I was nominated in the Top 50 Kidspot Bloggers Competition.
- Steve and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in five star style.
- I photographed the SS12 Camilla Runway Show and I fell in love.
- I gave away the tool for the perfect curl and you went nuts.
- I drove a fish to school, true story.
- Skyla’s birth was dramatic and I wasn’t even there.
- Monica and I transformed a shitty room …
- … into a gorgeous nursery.
- I pretended I was Faith Hill and sang my heart out.
- I photographed cancer make over patients (post to come)
- I was scared about travelling so far from home.
- Caitlin and I became closer than we’d ever been.
- I saw the lights of Times Square and I ate a bagel.
- I didn’t blog for a month because I just couldn’t find the words.
- Saw Chicago on Broadway and fell for the razzle dazzle.
- I learnt that I am sociable and entertaining when I have long island iced teas.
- I had way too many deep thoughts about the blogosphere at a L’Oreal event.
- Began experimenting with fashion photography.
- Wearing a lycra onesie was a highlight.
- I bedazzled my suitcase and gave one away.
- I turned 27 and put my toes in the grass.
- I tried a juice cleanse.
- Dani scared the crap out of me.
- My jacket got a hashtag and I won a years worth of tea.
- I ran into a celebrity and she knew who I was.
- My baby morphed into a boy overnight.
- Plus Model Magazine featured me wearing two skirts at once.
- I launched Aussie Curves and my life was forever changed.
- I started playing with make up and showing you how.
- I showed you helpful tips on how to film your own tutorials.
- I had my glamour portraits taken.
- The walls were covered with my face.
- Aidan turned three and my heart was stuck in my throat.
- We went to the zoo and had a blast.
- I pretended I was delicious like Nigella.
- How to look good when you feel like crap.
- I went to Melbourne for fashion week and I hung out with models.
- I photographed TS14+ on the runway.
- Flew to Hayman Island to shoot the Danimezza SWIM 2012 lookbook.
- I touched on my deep thoughts about having another child.
- How to look good at everything.
- I told you how to prepare for a blogging conference.
- It’s true I’m a photobooth whore.
- I tried Cardio Tennis and I almost died, it wasn’t pretty.
- Steve, what a tramp!
- I made Delphina wear lingerie and stand in a forrest in the middle of winter.
- You don’t have to look like a mess when you work out.
- I heart my body… so of course I flaunt it totally naked.
- I watched Curvy Girls way too many times.
- Chilli for whimps anyone?
- I’m a sucker for an awesome smoothie.
- I wore white pants and I didn’t look 70.
- Suger and Kelvy came to stay with us for two weeks, I wish they lived next door.
- I hosted Plus Size Fashion Weekend Australia, no biggy.
- Gave away an iron and you all went nuts.
- Discussed the pros and cons of blogging.
- I became a blogging partner with Target.
- I launched Danimezza SWIM 2012 lookbook.
- I took up backyard summer parties.
- The Iconic created a Lookbook just for my event and Laura looks amazing.
- I got all domestic, cleaning and redecorating my house.
- Let my hair down and wore shorts.
- Spent Christmas with my family by the seaside.
- I wrote a sponsored post that pissed people off but I learnt something from it.
Cheers to the New Year, welcome 2013!
Thank you for reading, supporting and most of all, for being there. There are changes on the horizon, choices that have to be made and an exciting journey to begin on. If you hold my hand I’ll hold yours. Ok, lets do this thing until glitter falls from the sky and our hearts beat out of our chests.