Aussie Curves – Texture

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-7

aussieoutfit-08

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-1

When I saw that this week’s theme was “Texture” I instantly knew what I’d be wearing, there was no doubt about it. This dress is one of my favourites but it’s an “occasional dress”. Why? Well, because it’s so damn delicate! There is a slip underneath to keep me modest but the overall dress is made with a ladder stitch making it completely see-through. I have to make sure none of my jewellery catches, not only is it a pain in the ass but I’d also be heartbroken if I damaged the dress.

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-3

It’s a very soft powder blue and I love how it makes my skin glow. It’s a very sensual dress, I feel slinky and seductive when I wear it. I wore it to Pre-Blogopolis Drinks last June, yep I wore it in winter. It’s a short dress and it looks lovely with black opaque tights, boots and a leather jacket but I’m also loving it like this for summer. Who knows, this year my legs might actually get some colour!

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-4

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-2

A dress like this doesn’t need over the top accessories, just a little hint of metallic so when I received the Glitterati necklace I knew they’d be a perfect match. The necklace also comes in aqua and emerald, Pantone’s colour of the year. On that note, don’t forget that you can save 10% on all purchases or save 20% on purchases over $100 AUD at Wild Bling using the code: DANIMEZZA. As for the bangle, Sussans sent me the black one as a gift for my birthday last year and I loved it so much I went in store and bought a few more, including the white, they go with almost everything.

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-5

These are the most comfortable platform wedges I own. I love the natural fibers and how they make me feel like a glamazon when I wear them. If I haven’t worn them in awhile I look like an idiot trying to walk in them but it’s totally worth it. The perfect summer party shoes, if only I lived by the beach. Talking about parties, don’t forget to join the Aussie Curves Facebook Group, such a fabulous bunch of women!

Aussie Curves Plus Size Fashion Outfit Blogger 17 Sundays Wild Bling TEXTURE-6

aussieoutfit-08

disclaimer_aussiecurves1

Comments

Good luck getting any colour this summer! It is either too hot or too cold. I’ve never been as pale as I am right now. As for that tunic, just gorgeous on you.

This dress hates me. I soooo wanted it to love me but something about the sleeves volume and my big shoulders just doesn’t work, no matter how much the length ramps up the legs factor. But loving it on you. The colour is perfection.

That colour is doing amazing things for your eyes! SO pretty. I can see it with tights (I’m not brave enough to wear it without, but I’ve been experimenting this year {Thanks to you girls} with shorter dresses or tunics with tights or leggings).

Love the shoes. And no matter how unsteady you are on your feet – it can’t, just CAN’T be worse than this… :)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattbellassai/times-when-you-shouldnt-give-up-6z51?sub=1954608_809899?sub=1954608_809899 ( I hope this link takes you to the right gif. It’s a model trying to manage her shoes on the runway).

What a fabulous colour. Perfect summer dress especially with the crazy heat that’s around. Good that it’s versatile enough for other weather though. You look fabulous!

Wow, that does look incredibly delicate. Loving the necklace and shoes, perfect. Awesome that you can wear black leggings with it in cooler weather.

that looks like another perfect summer dress (though it sounds as though it’s versatile, gotta love that). Looking gorgeous as usual Dani! :)

Guh, you look amazing! I’ve been in love with this dress since it first went on the 17 Sundays sight but the one thing that’s put me off buying it is the fact that I KNOW i’ll get it caught on everything. You wear it like it was made for YOU!

Isabel says

I just love this whole outfit but in particular the dress it is just so beautiful what a gorgeous colour!!!