This post was brought to you by TS14+
If you’re reading this blog you obviously have some sort of vague interest in make up and beauty. I’m not trained in an official capacity to teach you but I have had the privilege to learn from a few masters in my time and it would be wrong of me not to pass along what I’ve learnt which I try to do in my videos. Yes, there is even a how-to below to show you how you can recreate the make up look from the TS14+ runway last week. I hope you enjoy the behind the scenes sneak peek and find some inspiration for your everyday look. I know I have, red lips for the win!
So here’s my interpretation of the make up look used during the runway show. A bold red lip is such a statement and perfect for spring. The colours used are soft neutral tones for the base, cheeks and eyes you don’t want to overpower your face with too much going on. I read recently in Harpers Bazaar that a bold red lip should be treated like a jewel on the face, I completely adore that.
A few readers have said they have issues watching videos so I thought I’d experiment with a GIF. You can sit and watch it as many times as you need. Below is a list of all the products I used. I hope it gives you a little inspiration for the weekend. Maybe even give yourself a boost Monday morning and rock it to work or to school pick up.
- The Porefessional – Benefit Cosmetics
- Lumi Magique Foundation “Pure Linen” - L’Oreal
- Hello Flawless “Petal” - Benefit Cosmetics
- Hoola Box O’Powder – Benefit Cosmetics
- Coralista Box O’Powder – Benefit Cosmetics
- Brow Zings – Benefit Cosmetics
- Lip Pencil – Clinique
- Black Eye Liner – Make Up For Ever
- Eye Bright – Benefit Cosmetics
- False Lash Telescopic Mascara “Black” – L’Oreal
- Stay Don’t Stray – Benefit Cosmetics
- Big Beautiful Eyes Contour Kit - Benefit Cosmetics
- Perfect Curl – Remington
- Hair Spray – Kevin Murphy